Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 3

Shorts, beater, and shirt weight (tonight): 262.8. i'm not gonna weigh myself every day. the change isn't drastic enough day to day so the results appear discouraging.

Breakfast: A cup of Mountain High yogurt.
Lunch: A cup of Mountain High yogurt and a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and a pint of nonfat milk.
4:30pm "Dinner": Corned Beef, the last two short ribs that magically appeared from last night, about 2 cups of rice (boooooooo), an individual string cheese.
Post-workout (9:30pm) dinner: A bowl of shrimp and vegetables (looked like peas and collard greens to me) in watered-down oyster sauce.

WOD: Tabata everything. My total score was kind of low for what I expect of myself, but that just means I've gotta work harder, right? And guess what??? I warmed up!

No comments: