Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 8

Wow.. that's a lot of catching up to do. Let's just say cheat days were filled with unhealthy nutritional values
Morning Weigh-in: 258.4... Whaaaaat???
Last night's sleep: 11 hours... that's why 258. haha


Foodstuffs
0730: Cheerios and nonfat milk, 2 glasses of water.
0900: 6 strips bacon, 2 eggs, 1 cup brown rice, 3 glasses of water. I weighed in at 262.0.
1130: 8 strawberries
1400: spinach salad with roasted chicken breast and honey mustard dressing.
2100: nonfat cottage cheese and canned peaches (drained)

Workout (explanation from the WOD website)
"Fight Gone Alright"

In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. The stations are:

  1. "Chuck-ball", 8lbs thrown as high as you can
  2. Sumo Deadlift High-Pull, 16kg kettlebell
  3. Box Jump, 20"
  4. DB Push Press: 25lbs
  5. Burpees

The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

My score: 219
That's about how many cups of sweat i produced too. haha.

Supplements
-One-A-Day
-2 Glucosamine
-3 Omega-3

Other Notes
The switch from white to brown to no rice has been tough. I tried no rice for Lent, and my fast quickly became non-existent. Brown rice isn't too difficult for me to eat; the only problem is that nobody cooks it but me, and I get lazy to cook it. The portions of rice that I eat have drastically decreased since starting BLD's biggest loser, and even more since starting GRFS. I've had 2 cups about 3 times/week. I'm trying to get it down to 1 cup 2 times/week.

No comments: