Monday, April 20, 2009

Foundation CrossFit 6-Week Get Right For Summer Challenge

Day 1: Monday, April 20, 2009

-Breakfast: Approx. 1 cup of Mountain High Strawberry yog(h)urt and a PB&J sandwich. Jiff is legit peanut butter. Danish Orchards strawberry preserves is all natural and has maybe 4 or 5 ingredients. Potato bread isn't very healthy though. 2 cups of nonfat milk.
-Lunch: ~4 oz. "Turbo"-broiled steak and ~2 cups of white rice
-Dinner: Nilaga and rice. I honestly don't know how much I had, but I can say for sure it was a lot more than I should have eaten.

-Stuff I snacked on: 1 cup of that yogurt, 1 banana
-Supplements: One-A-Day Men's, 1 Omega-3 gelcap (3/day is recommended), 1 glucosamine horse-sized pill (2/day recommended)

-Workout: Worked out at Greenlake. WOD was Tabata Squats, and 50-30-10 Lunges/Bench Dips (minus the warmup)

No comments: